Thursday, September 2, 2010

I have internet now so I can post stuff!!! First off, I LOVE COLLEGE!!!!! This place is my home! I have met so many people and everyone here is SO nice! My roomates are very. . molly mormom, but they are way nice and easy to live with. I haven't sworn around them yet though because I feel I might give them a heart attack or something. Anyway, classes are so much fun and a little scary. . but a good scary! I'm already really busy but it's a fun busy and a good kind of stress (if that makes any sense). There are so many black and brown guys here! it's just a chocolate latte heaven! And fyi, yesterday i joined the black club, native american club, the polynesian club, AND the hispanic club :) very happy with those decisions! I also joined the Hurd, the alumni association, and the rugby team (We'll see how that one goes. . . that was a random decision). I miss all my friends and i miss mi bebe, but being up here definitly keeps me distracted! once again I love this place so much and I am SO happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment